• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where is Charles Harris?

TD alt

1 hour ago, TD alt said:

Why isn't he playing? We're going to have to get maximum pressure on Burrow to be most effective. Our corners held against Adams and Meyers, but Chase and Higgins are a different animal. 

He played 70% of the snaps. 3 tackles vs Raiders

Edited by csx

3 minutes ago, csx said:

He played

Yeah, I got that, but how did he play is what I'm trying to determine. I was so high on the offense that I didnt pat attention to the D-line, except to notice that they weren't getting as much pressure as I'd like. I was thinking to myself that it was a good thing that we were playing Minshew who wanted to hold on to the ball too long. 

47 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Bengals just lost Trent Brown for the year so Mims is being thrown in the ringer sooner than expected. 

Hope we can take advantage of that.

Mims looked a little up and down last night. Not sure we are really equipped to fully take advantage of him but it should be a potential weakness.

Edited by kungfoodude

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Mims looked a little up and down last night. Not sure we are really equipped to full take advantage of him but it should be a potential weakness.

Have to set up some stunts.