• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Many Games Before Dalton Loses a Start?

kungfoodude

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

He would have to throw nothing but interceptions in order for us to send Bryce out there to become a big nothing burger.

Bryce would do the same so just let Andy finish out the string as long as he can stand upright. Just run the ball and punt until the season is over if that's the case. 

4 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Andy comes in and looks like the Dalton of old, and our next game is against the team that drafted him and he led out of darkness into the playoffs, on Monday Night Football 

Something is happening here 

Watch Canales say Bryce is starting against Cincy(something I'm going to fear untill he is gone)

Hush. And Canales seems to like his job quit with the dumb poo.

4 hours ago, CRA said:

I mean any given Sunday.  I think the standard back down to Earth came is setup for us.   I got an L this week,  W the next.  Then I think we rollercoaster.  

Our D is still on the weaker side.  Got to think Mingo and XL got some learning curves ahead.   Theilen removes some consistency.    So I think the O is going to be inconsistent. 

I disagree, offensive line play is the single largest contributing factor (outside of a competent qb) that drives a CONSISTENT offense.   I'm drinking the o line cool aid....

also easiest money this weekend is over 42.5 Bengals @ Pathers this ones gonna be a shootout 

• Beer 1

44 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

I disagree, offensive line play is the single largest contributing factor (outside of a competent qb) that drives a CONSISTENT offense.   I'm drinking the o line cool aid....

also easiest money this weekend is over 42.5 Bengals @ Pathers this ones gonna be a shootout 

I mean, correct routes/depth/etc all matter.  So yeah, I would assume Mingo, XL will be less consistent than 80 year old AT.    That’s part of developing them. 

5 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

He'll only lose a start due to injury. If they do put in Bryce for some reason it better be on the road so he doesn't immediately get boo'd off the field

They shouldn't do that if he is in for injury to the starter lol. 

Being booed off the field for Jack Plummer, priceless. 

12 hours ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Eagles probably going to smack the Bucs this week putting them at 2-2. 

Falcons/Saints play. If the Falcons win that puts them both at 2-2.

If Andy beats his former team on Sunday, we are also 2-2.

I really hope Andy doesn't have an off game in the near future and they go running back to Bryce for no good reason.

Only way Bryce should see the field again this season is if

1. Dalton gets hurt and we are unable to find a worthy replacement

2. Season is lost and we're out of the playoff hunt. Time to see what we have going into next season.

If he has to sit the rest of the year then so be it, he'll have another offseason in the same system in back to back years, we bring in more competition at QB ala FA/Draft and may the best man win.

• Beer 1

[edited this in: To me the competition should have ramped up this year. Instead of pretending he was a rookie and giving him a do over.]

Just find another one. Let's say he does 'okay'. You don't really know but you are thinking maybe. Like the Buffalo preseason series got people.

You have one more year of cheap. Thats it. Is anyone expecting to give him that second contract money? I think you take that off the table barring some divine intervention on his behalf this year.

Make it not an option. 

Edited by strato