• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Many Games Before Dalton Loses a Start?

kungfoodude

8 minutes ago, TD alt said:

I think that we can beat them. 

I mean any given Sunday.  I think the standard back down to Earth came is setup for us.   I got an L this week,  W the next.  Then I think we rollercoaster.  

Our D is still on the weaker side.  Got to think Mingo and XL got some learning curves ahead.   Theilen removes some consistency.    So I think the O is going to be inconsistent. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

It amazes me that we are already talking about replacing Dalton.  Dalton just had probably the best game of his life.   Already it looks like people are assuming “this can’t last very long.”  to me that is kind of a negative attitude.

it is too soon to make the decision to replace Dalton.  I want to win some games. I don’t want to keep waiting for next year to get that shiny new quarterback.  

New Orleans and the Buccaneers are two and one the Falcons and the Panthers are one and two.  I may be crazy, but I want to win the division.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I feel like the Bengals offense might expose our defense.  It helps that it's at home but the Bengals are in a situation where they HAVE to win.  0-4 pretty much means no playoffs...

They need a better coach.  Let's give them a hand in getting him fired.

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

They need a better coach.  Let's give them a hand in getting him fired.

Taylor built that roster and brought there franchise up.  I doubt they move on from him after 1 bad season, but who knows.  Also Callahan leaving for the Titans might have hurt them more than we thought...

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Taylor built that roster and brought there franchise up.  I doubt they move on from him after 1 bad season, but who knows.  Also Callahan leaving for the Titans might have hurt them more than we thought...

I think you're giving him a little too much credit.  If Burrow didn't work out he'd already be fired.  Joe Burrow basically drafted Jamarr Chase lol.

34 minutes ago, Green-Ghost said:

It amazes me that we are already talking about replacing Dalton.  Dalton just had probably the best game of his life.   Already it looks like people are assuming “this can’t last very long.”  to me that is kind of a negative attitude.

it is too soon to make the decision to replace Dalton.  I want to win some games. I don’t want to keep waiting for next year to get that shiny new quarterback.  

New Orleans and the Buccaneers are two and one the Falcons and the Panthers are one and two.  I may be crazy, but I want to win the division.

For me the concern is no AT. I expect an impact. (in a probable shootout)

It would be great if they have that covered but we'll have to see that on the field.

one more thing: to expect 30+ points weekly, that's a bar we will have to see set over a period of time. It's hard to assume, even as good as that offense looked Sunday. 

Edited by strato

44 minutes ago, Green-Ghost said:

Who is talking about replacing him??