• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Many Games Before Dalton Loses a Start?

kungfoodude

The team knows that Andy is literally, their only hope for willing a game. Majority have contract #2 money riding on this. We will see this team beat more teams this year that they have no business beating. The intensity we saw on Sunday will diminish, but not that much. You think these dudes want anything to do with Plummer? 

It’s Andy’s job to lose. He’s going to throw picks, and we’ll have games that are terrible, but he’s also going to throw a lot of touchdowns. This receiving core may not be far off from 2003 and this looks like it could be the best o line we have ever had. Andy has all the fire and I’d say 2 more gears on Delhomme. Older, yes. He will have more 300 yard 3 td games this year. This team has put a premium on winning and building a culture. 

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, strato said:

50/50 is a huge step up, I am not retreating off of Dalton and the team won't either whatever the outcome. 

He is incapable of being Bryce Young bad, we have that going for us. 

youre right. 50/50 is a much more improvement than already writing it off as a loss like i was a month ago. Really hoping we can win 2 of the 3 Broncos/Commanders/Bears stretch we will have soon. I'm still expecting 5-12 or 6-11 but that's much better than what I thought after starting 0-2.

• Beer 1

51 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

How long will the Red Rocket streak last?

football GIF by Old Spice

The offensive line is great raiders only got a hand on him 3 times..... 

Even if he has a bad game or two they will still be vastly better than bryces best...

Dalton starts period unless he gets hurt 

• Beer 1

45 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Eagles probably going to smack the Bucs this week putting them at 2-2. 

Falcons/Saints play. If the Falcons win that puts them both at 2-2.

If Andy beats his former team on Sunday, we are also 2-2.

I really hope Andy doesn't have an off game in the near future and they go running back to Bryce for no good reason.

The locker room would literally riot if that happened. 

• Beer 1

50 minutes ago, Manna said:

It doesn't matter to me. He can lose a game but still put up better stats and fight than BY9. 

Regardless what Dalton does, it will look substantially better than anything Bryce puts out.

If I have to look at Bryce play for the Panthers again...

200.gif

• Pie 1

Probably next week.  

Raiders have zero run game which probably really aided the D.  Bengals are steady with it.   

Higgins first game back I think was last night.  Chase back in the grove after pouting.   So that O should be tough to keep up with.  

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Probably next week.  

Raiders have zero run game which probably really aided the D.  Bengals are steady with it.   

Higgins first came back I think was last night.  Chase back in the grove after pouring.   So that O should be tough to keep up with.  

I think that we can beat them. 

Andy comes in and looks like the Dalton of old, and our next game is against the team that drafted him and he led out of darkness into the playoffs, on Monday Night Football 

Something is happening here 

Watch Canales say Bryce is starting against Cincy(something I'm going to fear untill he is gone)