• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Many Games Before Dalton Loses a Start?

kungfoodude

We could lose to the Bengals, it could happen. They look bad but they have talent. I said in the updated predictions thread I could optimistically see us getting to 6-2, more realistically he’ll probably get a couple more wins til his first loss. 

• Pie 1

Eagles probably going to smack the Bucs this week putting them at 2-2. 

Falcons/Saints play. If the Falcons win that puts them both at 2-2.

If Andy beats his former team on Sunday, we are also 2-2.

I really hope Andy doesn't have an off game in the near future and they go running back to Bryce for no good reason.

Bengals team knows their back is in the wall for a lost season. Really hope our secondary can keep those WRs and Burrow in check. We could really use the bank to be loud and actually have a home field advantage for once.  Feeling 50/50 on this game but excited to watch. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, PappyMay said:

Bengals team knows their back is in the wall for a lost season. Really hope our secondary can keep those WRs and Burrow in check. We could really use the bank to be loud and actually have a home field advantage for once.  Feeling 50/50 on this game but excited to watch. 

The biggest issue with be that we don't have Gardner Minshew going full Bryce. Burrow isn't going to create phantom pressure like Minshew was.

If we aren't able to get pressure on Burrow, he is going to fuging torch our secondary.

• Pie 5

8 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

50/50 is a huge step up, I am not retreating off of Dalton and the team won't either whatever the outcome. 

He is incapable of being Bryce Young bad, we have that going for us. 

• Beer 1