• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jayden Daniels

NAS

53 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I think some of these GM’s feel pressured to take the guy the media pushes as a can’t miss prospect 

Caleb Williams and Bryce both had red flags coming out but the media ignored those and claimed Caleb was a generational talent

Imagine passing on one of these guys and the media actually turns out to be right for once. You’re toast. Poles and Fitterer can at least say they took the guy the majority of teams would’ve taken first 

Except Fitterer didn't get hired there until July. I guess he was there in spirit. 

Also, for all the people saying Chicago fuged up to make yourselves feel better, it's true they probably did. 

But... house money. Several consolation prizes included that they didn't fug up. They are still big winners. If they suck, there is an extra second to help out. 

4 minutes ago, strato said:

Except Fitterer didn't get hired there until July. I guess he was there in spirit. 

Also, for all the people saying Chicago fuged up to make yourselves feel better, it's true they probably did. 

But... house money. Several consolation prizes included that they didn't fug up. They are still big winners. If they suck, there is an extra second to help out. 

It's house money, except they gave up on Fields too early.  Caleb has the physical skills to get better.  Chicago will be fine, but he won't ever be a top 10 elite QB in my opinion.  

1 minute ago, NAS said:

It's house money, except they gave up on Fields too early.  Caleb has the physical skills to get better.  Chicago will be fine, but he won't ever be a top 10 elite QB in my opinion.  

Maybe they did. He didn't that impressive to me, but I know DJ wasn't happy about it. 

1 minute ago, strato said:

Maybe they did. He didn't that impressive to me, but I know DJ wasn't happy about it. 

He needs a lot of work, but looks already much improved with the Steelers

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, NAS said:

He needs a lot of work, but looks already much improved with the Steelers

I don't feel like he has the big ceiling, that's about the sum of my analytical ability. I guess he is an upgrade over Pickett or whoever they had playing. 

I am rooting for him to keep Wilson on the bench because I am not a Wilson fan. He is Mr 50/50 ball to me. 

2 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

I think he's talking about Fitterer drafting Young, not Daniels

Thank you. Duh I now realize Fitterer went to DC not Chicago... I wasn't keeping up with him much. 

Too late to edit my idiocy out of sight too. 

Edited by strato

3 hours ago, NAS said:

I'm jealous, why is it so hard for some franchises to make the right pick?  It was also obvious to me he's the better player, a more pro ready player than Caleb Williams ever was.   Washington did well and they're set for a decade to compete in the NFC

It starts with ownership. Is it a coincidence that Dan Snyder is out, new ownership is in and hired the right GM and HC and stayed out of their way to make football decisions? We'll never know because we have David Tepper running into restaurants and telling their owners what they can and can't post on their signs. 

• Pie 1