• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jayden Daniels

NAS

Probably a leading rookie of the year candidate.  This is the kind of quarterback we could have drafted if we didn't make a hasty trade last year.   Fits the prototype like CJ Stroud

• 6'4", 210 lbs
  • Can sling it deep and not afraid to do so
  • Very accurate, 80% completion pct
  • Plays fast and confident, doesnt' hold on to the ball too long

I'm jealous, why is it so hard for some franchises to make the right pick?  It was also obvious to me he's the better player, a more pro ready player than Caleb Williams ever was.   Washington did well and they're set for a decade to compete in the NFC

He still has a lot to learn, but what he did last night was extremely impressive. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

They almost always are.

#InbeforeRyanLeaf! ha ha!

I was thinking about what does it take to get a good QB?  Luck goes into it.  It also takes a good supporting cast and coaching.  Some players can transcend a bad environment, but those are few and far between.

Just now, d-dave said:

#InbeforeRyanLeaf! ha ha!

I was thinking about what does it take to get a good QB?  Luck goes into it.  It also takes a good supporting cast and coaching.  Some players can transcend a bad environment, but those are few and far between.

They are a 1 in a decade or so occurrence. 

• Beer 2

20 minutes ago, TEClemson53 said:

Chicago will be in the same spot as Carolina and wondering if they made the wrong pick. 

Williams looking like a slightly bigger Young but do have a arm.

Bails on clean pockets and coming out his big skill set is making plays off script.

In a league where u need to make plays from the pocket.

Washington looks to have a good one, when QBs are picked 1 and 2 there is most times only 1 that pans out.

Edited by NCBlu

Take solace in the fact that, had we had the number 1 pick, we probably would have picked Caleb Williams too. The good news is, we get to watch the Bears lament everything like  we did, and that makes it sting a little less.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

not a #1 or #2, but Levis is likely to get benched soon.

where BY was playing too scared and small, Levis is just reckless to a huge fault. i think he's only 1 more TD than pick 6 this year. 

it's not like he's being big and bold, it's like he's making panic tosses. 

• Beer 2