• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is Beautiful

Hoenheim

9 hours ago, SurvivalSloth said:

Icky?? LFG!
#Hogmollies

Ickey is a bust....or so I was told by most of the Huddle.  He struggled last year, obviously, BUT a majority of that was due to horrid IOL play and refusal to give him any help.

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Ickey is a bust....or so I was told by most of the Huddle.  He struggled last year, obviously, BUT a majority of that was due to horrid IOL play and refusal to give him any help.

and it was his sophomore season in a new system. Calling it now, next year he’s a top 3 LT.

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

He for sure needed (and needs) help over there. That was hard to understand.It didn't change with the new head coach either.

I was ready to move him inside but we went out and bought guards. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, strato said:

He for sure needed (and needs) help over there. That was hard to understand.It didn't change with the new head coach either.

I was ready to move him inside but we went out and bought guards. 

Not just any guards, damn good guards.  As a LT, it's hard enough to be put on an island with elite edge rushers, but then having to worry about continuously getting beat on the inside as was the case most of last year. You could tell he he was unnerved about getting beat to the inside due to crappy LG play.  Now he can focus on the edge and leave the interior rush to the interior guys.

• Pie 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

Not just any guards, damn good guards.  As a LT, it's hard enough to be put on an island with elite edge rushers, but then having to worry about continuously getting beat on the inside as was the case most of last year. You could tell he he was unnerved about getting beat to the inside due to crappy LG play.  Now he can focus on the edge and leave the interior rush to the interior guys.

I'll buy that for the pass pro. And it was real last year, agreed. He needed help.