• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is Beautiful

Hoenheim

And people believe that we overpaid...Ha! 

If you want quality, you're going to have to pay for it. 

Moreover, remember all the hand wringing over Corbett playing center (like he wasn't a professional lineman who had previous experience)? 

Sometimes you have to believe football guys actually know more than you...sometimes.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, TD alt said:

And people believe that we overpaid...Ha! 

If you want quality, you're going to have to pay for it. 

Moreover, remember all the hand wringing over Corbett playing center (like he wasn't a professional lineman who had previous experience)? 

Sometimes you have to believe football guys actually know more than you...sometimes.

My worry on Colbert is that he may not make it the entire season and there's no solid plan B. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

55 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Last year that was true this year anyone who isn't blind realized that was a lie.

While this years O-line looks 1000 times better and I’m loving it.  I’m going to stop dogging on last years line.  After researching, Bryce was holding the ball way too long and on top of that he had the same bad habit he had to start this year, he was running into sacks.  I don’t think the o-line, or any player from last year, was as bad as lots of people want to make out they were.