• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalton redemption tour

Jmac

He has always been a good QB and has let teams to the playoffs. He bounced around for a while, but played well in any situation he has been in.

Sure they have tape on him and the offense now, but I feel he is a talented vet who can still sling it. He may not put up thirty every game, but he will keep us competitive for sure. 

If they could find a few pieces on the Dline to add pressure and help stop the run. We would be in the mix in the division. I guess that may have to wait for 2025.

Here is hoping he stays healthy and continues playing well. He could certainly start for many teams and we are lucky to have him.

This is his last hurrah and starting again makes him highly motivated to succeed.

• Beer 1

49 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

I think we will have to score in the high 20’s atleast to have a shot at winning this game. Fingers crossed we can establish the run game like this week.

I'm not sure of this.  Our defense hasn't gotten a fair assessment because our Offense has been so putrid.  Time on the field is critical for even the best defenses.  I believe Ejiro Evero is going to get the best out of what he has.  Not sure everybody appreciates how well our DLINE maintained a "pocket."  They encircled Minshew, while our secondary shutdown the short to Mid leaks. Minshew couldn't roll out of the pocket and get those off schedule throws he is known for.  My 2 cents!