• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Adam Thielen injury

8 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I can confirm XL will be something. Hoping Mingo will too but XL will develop week by week you'll see

How can you confirm this based on a very limited sample? This sounds similar to TMJ and Mingo takes about this far into their careers.

11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It sucks a lot but we need to evaluate the younger guys and see what we have. 

If they end up being nothing, we need to pivot again at WR in the offseason.

Agreed

Now that Dalton’s playing there really isn’t a reason for Thielen to be out there. Like you said, we really need to see what we have in Mingo (especially) but XL as well

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

You mean a reason other than wanting to win football games?

We aren’t winning the Super Bowl this year

This staff keeps pushing the whole developmental thing so having a 36 year old WR out there while our 1st round rookie WR that we traded up for sits on the bench doesn’t do us a ton of favors long term

Jeez, 1 win and some of you completely change course. Tepper is the same way 

Edited by *FreeFua*

12 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I broke this yesterday, in a random thread. Anish confirmed this was a hamstring during the game on the radio broadcast. Obviously there was no prognosis but, as a 33 year old white guy with probably 60% the athleticism of Theilen, I can confirm that a hamstring injury would hurt, and would continue to hurt for longer than if I were 22. 

Therefore, I agree with the MD’s timeline of “I have no f’n clue, you’re 30 something bro, why are you playing a game?”

Edited by CPcavedweller

Thielen is a warm security blanket for any Panther QB.  He catches the ball when thrown to him and moves the chains.  When it’s third and 7, he’s money good.

[How are you going to evaluate what you have on offense when the team is perpetually three and out?]

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, bythenbrs said:

Thielen is a warm security blanket for any Panther QB.  He catches the ball when thrown to him and moves the chains.  When it’s third and 7, he’s money good.

Thielen is a 3rd machine. He's is always open on 3rd down. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

We aren’t winning the Super Bowl this year

This staff keeps pushing the whole developmental thing so having a 36 year old WR out there while our 1st round rookie WR that we traded up for sits on the bench doesn’t do us a ton of favors long term

Jeez, 1 win and some of you completely change course. Tepper is the same way 

What is it with people here and exaggerating he just turned 34 dude.

8 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

[How are you going to evaluate what you have on offense when the team is perpetually three and out?]

Time to put our TE’s to work