• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Adam Thielen injury

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It sucks a lot but we need to evaluate the younger guys and see what we have. 

If they end up being nothing, we need to pivot again at WR in the offseason.

I can confirm XL will be something. Hoping Mingo will too but XL will develop week by week you'll see

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

But you comment on the team. How come you are allowed to buy he is not?

I do.  But Im a fan and not an employee.

From my vantage point Adam is a malcontent that only talks poo about the team and their facilities.

Im just some asshole online that wants them to win

• Poo 1

Just now, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Hoping this is the case as it was a promising first outing for him. Internally I consider yesterday as his first game as a professional. Not judging him on the previous two weeks. 

tbh, can't judge anything on offense in the first two weeks, and it's hard to judge the D given what they knew was on the other side of the ball.

Definitely excited about XL.  Hoping Thielen gets right soon tho, he's been so consistent and solid despite everything around him, and has previously shown great chemistry with Dalton last season. 

1 hour ago, strato said:

I am guessing his absence was why there was a little less potency in the second half. 

Somebody better step up for sure.

They took the foot off the gas in the second half to run out the clock

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Cullenator said:

From my vantage point Adam is a malcontent that only talks poo about the team and their facilities.

This is an extreme take.

4 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

They took the foot off the gas in the second half to run out the clock

I know they did I watched. But there he was missed, they got FGs not TDs in the 3rd, where the foot was still on the pedal. 

They have the week to adjust.

Edited by strato

2 hours ago, Cullenator said:

But he could just be an asshole employee frustrated like you and I are who wants them to win as well ya never know. I cannot imagine being a wide receiver and having Bryce throwing me the football week in and week out running around back there scare for his life throwing hospital balls and check down 3 yarders all game because he is simply scared and shell shocked. I would probably be malcontent and pissed off as well. I feel like there was about to be a revolt in the locker room lead by guys like Thielen and Dionte Johnson because they were sick and tired of scared boy QB antics.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

The media and "experts" will point to how well Andy Dalton played vs Raiders and how Bengals we embarrassed on Monday night - clearly the Panthers are gonna play like they did vs Raiders and blow away Cincinnati 

Don't fall for it 

I think we have a good chance