• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post game Media thread

Jackie Lee

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

It's just lazy. Pure laziness. His job is to watch football and comment on it. He obviously didn't do it. 

Yeah the lazy part where he didn't watch for himself, he couldn't have watched either game this year and said that. 

What bothered me, was how vicious he was he was towards Canales and just his tone. Toxic poo.

Edited by strato
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, strato said:

Yeah the lazy part where he didn't watch for himself, he couldn't have watched either game this year and said that. 

What bothered me, was how vicious he was he was towards Canales and just his tone. Toxic poo.

He is a bully trying to beat up on the weak kid on the block. combine it with lazy and that is Rex. He always seemed that way since his coaching days to me. 

• Pie 2

I hate this idea that “momentum” and “energy” wins games. We won games with Wilks because he was a better coach than Rhule. We just won a game with Andy Dalton because he is just that much better than Bryce. Hell, he played better than anyone but Cam Newton going back to 2015. 

Once again, they didn’t watch the games. They didn’t go back and see how Bryce compared to Andy. They don’t get it. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Lemory said:

Man, fug Rex Ryan

He did what a lot of people are doing in politics lately--he made a statement that is misleading or inaccurate and then builds a self-serving premise on that misconception.   Head coaches are not hired to "develop quarterbacks."  He gives Canales an "F" based on that simplistic, narrow assumption presented as fact.  However, even if you assume that Canales' job is not to turn around the franchise by winning games but do make Bryce a pro bowler, he does not place any responsibility on Bryce--the guy making $8m to play QB--not learn how to play QB.  I mean, Rex had Cardale Jones, Tyrod Taylor, and EJ Emanuel on his staff year one in Buffalo.  When he went to the Jets, he had Geno Smith.  Did they get developed?  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

He did what a lot of people are doing in politics lately--he made a statement that is misleading or inaccurate and then builds a self-serving premise on that misconception.   Head coaches are not hired to "develop quarterbacks."  He gives Canales an "F" based on that simplistic, narrow assumption presented as fact.  However, even if you assume that Canales' job is not to turn around the franchise by winning games but do make Bryce a pro bowler, he does not place any responsibility on Bryce--the guy making $8m to play QB--not learn how to play QB.  I mean, Rex had Cardale Jones, Tyrod Taylor, and EJ Emanuel on his staff year one in Buffalo.  When he went to the Jets, he had Geno Smith.  Did they get developed?  

He also assumes the only way to develop Bryce is to play him.

I guarantee I can find a clip of Rex say the Panthers should have sat him for a few years to develop him properly. 

Just dumb tv poo.

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He is a bully trying to beat up on the weak kid on the block. combine it with lazy and that is Rex. He always seemed that way since his coaching days to me. 

His daddy was full of bluster. But that 46 defense...whatever it was called. Great. 

• Beer 1

22 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I was gonna go there with Sanchez, who he traded up for. But they had good year or two with the Jets

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, strato said:

Same. Former coaches usually give fellow coaches the benefit of the doubt rather than calling them horrible hires before the first quarter of the season has even played out.

• Pie 2