• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers more than year late paying police

11 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Disagree. If he can't even hire good basic office staff, how the heck is he going to hire a good coach and GM or recognize them if he does accidentally hire them?

Maybe because it hits him in the face, like it just did. Unless you don't agree that Canales is a good hire. 

30 minutes ago, strato said:

Maybe because it hits him in the face, like it just did. Unless you don't agree that Canales is a good hire. 

It's too soon to say. One win doesn't make him a great coach, neither does two losses. Let's see what happens as the season goes before crowning him.

28 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

It's too soon to say. One win doesn't make him a great coach, neither does two losses. Let's see what happens as the season goes before crowning him.

Not crowning, but when it looks like it did, sure looks possible that he is a good hire.

Maybe he isn't 'that guy' but he just grabbed that locker room by the nuts - they are all in - after two weeks of his first year. In a tough situation. I like what I see and hear.

AFAIC, I don't sweat much as a fan and am generally optimistic, other than this Bryce stuff. That pegged the meter for me. Red alert lol.