• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF - Highest Graded Panthers - week 3

NAS

Don't know why everyone is so surprised by Diontae. All he does is get open. Even Pittsburgh fans will tell you that. His downfall up in the Steel City was his attitude; basically he got tired of playing with bum QBs who couldn't get him the ball...

The only other criticisms I saw were his hands (he'll leave a few on the field) and he sometimes has a tendency to drift backwards after those slant routes trying to get around the corner (more than you'd like). But, I'll take it. 

The thing for me is that I think that people mistook that dawg in Diontae for being a diva. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I just want to know what has happened to Trevor Lawrence? I haven't taken the field against him but I've watched him very up close in college standing on the field as he worked his magic for Clemson (fug the tigers by the way). He showed every aspect a true generational talent has and thought it was taught to me for 4 years playing at my alma mater to hate that university I still had to watch and respect his game each time I saw him on the field a few feet from me working his craft. I met him a few times post game and always found the guy to be a humble easy going friendly guy as well so it made it hard for me to hate him as I was brought up in college as a player to do with anyone with our rivals.  His first year was meh, his second he became the player I knew he would by admiring his gifts and abilities up close then last year he looked meh again but I was convinced it was because of a number of nagging injuries he suffered during the season. This season his is relatively healthy yet does not look like the top of the league can't miss generational QB that I knew he was in college. What is happening with Trevor? 
    • Our D is much better then Wash D. Dalton is better then Daniels. We are going to win this game.
    • But he could just be an asshole employee frustrated like you and I are who wants them to win as well ya never know. I cannot imagine being a wide receiver and having Bryce throwing me the football week in and week out running around back there scare for his life throwing hospital balls and check down 3 yarders all game because he is simply scared and shell shocked. I would probably be malcontent and pissed off as well. I feel like there was about to be a revolt in the locker room lead by guys like Thielen and Dionte Johnson because they were sick and tired of scared boy QB antics.