• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF - Highest Graded Panthers - week 3

NAS

25 minutes ago, Panthering said:

Offseason acquisitions continue to play well for us, good job Dan! Diontae was a breath of fresh air we've been missing in this offense since Moore departed, he gets open as quick as advertised. 

That was the first glimpse of a true WR1 that we've seen since DJ Moore left (and he didn't always play at that level).

DJ Moore is a beast after the catch, but just in terms of route running, I think Johnson clears him.

Yesterday is what Johnson is capable if with good QB play.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, strato said:

A'Shawn caught my attention vs the Saints and has kept it. So much wash it's hard to see the numbers but looks like he had a very strong game. 

probably rewatch tonight.

Wish we would have seen him and DB together for more than 1 game

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

Wish we would have seen him and DB together for more than 1 game

I just knew we would be stopping some run with that front. poo. The guys in there for DB are doing better than I expected though. 

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Mage said:

Diontae has done nothing but get open all year, glad he finally got someone who could get the ball in his hands.  He might not be a "WR1" as some would say but he is a damn good player.

seriously cannot remember the last time we had such a good route runner. Smitty was probably the last one. Cotchery had pretty good technique but due to physical limitations his separation ability wasn't nearly as good as Diontae. Moore is a great player no doubt but I don't think he would get as open nearly as consistently as Diontae.

• Beer 1

And Diontae was really good with the ball in his hands. I don't think I had seen where he had a catch and run to realize he is pretty good with it.

Legette too, as a ball carrier he looks good. And doesn't mind blocking. Yeah.

• Pie 2