• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Proud to be a Panthers fan for once

Just now, TarHeel69 said:

I have a Carolina Panthers golf bag.  Let's just say, most comments I get from other golfers is how sorry they feel for me because of what this team has been.  Hopefully, the conversations have a little more upbeat vibe from here on out.  Regardless,  feels great to not be the weekly embarrassment in the NFL!!!

LFG!  KEEP POUNDING!

That’s what I’m saying.  It’s been embarrassing the past few years, but today I actually feel proud.

We’ve been so low, it feels good to win again and have some hope.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

I don’t care who we’re gonna draft, who’s our QB of the future, who our coach is, who our owner is, what trades we’ve missed out on…

I just wanna root for the Carolina Panthers and feel good about it.

I haven’t cared about this team in a long long time, but I do today.

Proud to be a Panthers fan today.

Keep Pounding.

Bro, have we sunk that low or are you just that new? We’ve had plenty to be proud of over the years, and I will admit, being an App State fan, UNC fan, ECU fan, USC, NC STATE, Virginia Tech, or Coastal fan must be hard right now. 

But man, all of those schools except UNC and NC State have had moments to be proud of. More proud than beating the Raiders. 

“Calm down brother, there will be more” (pie for the person who knows what this quote is from)

13 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Bro, have we sunk that low or are you just that new? We’ve had plenty to be proud of over the years, and I will admit, being an App State fan, UNC fan, ECU fan, USC, NC STATE, Virginia Tech, or Coastal fan must be hard right now. 

But man, all of those schools except UNC and NC State have had moments to be proud of. More proud than beating the Raiders. 

“Calm down brother, there will be more” (pie for the person who knows what this quote is from)

I’m not new at all.  

Being a Panthers fan has sucked for a long time…but yesterday I felt proud to say it again.

Edited by HardcoreHokie

10 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

I’m not new at all.  

Being a Panthers fan has sucked for a long time…but yesterday I felt proud to say it again.

Oh, again. Gotcha. I thought you meant “first time ever”. 

Part of me wonders how many potential fans have been lost due to the past 6 years of suckery. ECU effectively lost a whole generation of student athletics support due to their failings. I wonder how that works in the NFL. 

I would say that I’m proud as well. I’m proud for Canales making a decision and it working out. It’s the first major coaching decision we’ve seen work since Wilks fired half of his staff and benched everyone else and started Sam. He knew what he wanted the offense to be and it paid off big time. And had we beaten Tampa, we probably never draft Bryce Young and yeah, butterfly effect. 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

op joined in 2019, so yeah, he's witnessed a lot of suckitude.  But he's still here, so 

Well I wouldn’t say he’s experienced a lot. What he got yesterday is akin to me going to a five star hotel tomorrow, all expenses paid, in the Greek isles.