• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Proud to be a Panthers fan for once

8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i know we don't have any rings....but....you know we had some good years and some great players. 

it's been a minute, but you know it hasn't always been bad.

10 years ago. Feels a lot longer than that though. Can't imagine what newer fans think. 

17 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

For at least 4-5 years I’ve talked to folks about NFL…and they shame their shitty team.  And I’m like “well I’m a Panthers fan so…” and they all acknowledge my misery.

So yes, for once.

I’m just being an asshole.  Cheers

• Beer 1

All I know is, that panthers team we saw against the saints and chargers was going to go 0-17. They weren’t going to win a game. It is amazing how one player; especially if it’s your QB, can drag the whole team down. We were not going to win a game with Bryce.

The win felt great. Yesterday was fun. I’m now excited for Sundays again, and on a side note…my favorite position is WR. DJ was awesome yesterday, and Legette looks really good with the ball in his hands. He was smooth running after the catch. 

• Beer 2