• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Injury Update on Thielen and Lewis?

thennek

1 hour ago, thennek said:

Adam was limping after the game so that was concerning.  Lewis was replaced by Zavala but hopefully it was precautionary.  Have not heard any updates as to the extent of their injuries.  

Haven’t read anything yet. Thielen is a concern the way he went down after that awesome TD, wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up on IR.

Hamstring injuries are notoriously difficult to come back from, the fact that Adam is getting an MRI is not a good sign. This likely isn't a tweak it's probably a partial tear. I wouldn't expect him back for quite some time 

Lewis is maybe more cocerning IMO. Zavala being next to Ickey still gives me nightmares 

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Hamstring injuries are notoriously difficult to come back from, the fact that Adam is getting an MRI is not a good sign. This likely isn't a tweak it's probably a partial tear. I wouldn't expect him back for quite some time 

Lewis is maybe more cocerning IMO. Zavala being next to Ickey still gives me nightmares 

Adam ain't no spring chicken either.

If he's out for an extended period of time...

b311190686a5538476c6f78f906707c1.thumb.webp.771af53753e652cceae198580ac04d3c.webp

Coker szn bois

• Pie 2

As someone who just popped their hamstring 2 weeks ago, they're a bitch. 

Nasty bruising and swelling but the fact he was walking without crutches or assistance is a good sign. Means its likely more a low grade to moderate tear (strain) rather than a complete tear detaching from the bone. 

I'd bet he's out for 3-4 weeks.