• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robert Hunt to Panthers fans at home next week

37 minutes ago, Lemory said:

I like that he mentioned the brown bags. That plus the fans booing last week and the subsequent benching of Bryce just proves that bullying works lol

I imagined what would be said about that in private. I didn't realize there were enough for the players to notice. Lol. That will be a subject of conversation.

"Wtf with the bags? Did you guys see that?" Then here comes that answer - what they are all probably thinking. 

23 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He's going with the Mike Singletary school of coaching lol

37 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Did you all hear Antonio Peirce threatening jobs during his post game presser?  That was insulting

It only works a few times and after that players just get tired of you. It's a short term strategy and never really goes well. 

I bet they beat the Browns this week, but after that if they hit anymore adversity what is he going to do? Threaten jobs again? 

Andy broke the Raiders.

37 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Did you all hear Antonio Peirce threatening jobs during his post game presser?  That was insulting

Totally depends on the people in the locker room IMO and if also backed that up with direct conversations face to face with them. Perhaps that is what motivates whomever he was addressing, we really don't know.

I'll take this 10 times out of 10 over guys just going through the motions like in the past.

Canales is establishing a culture. Let's see how they carry this into the upcoming weeks and build on it. There's still work to be done.