• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ochocinco offers an Apology to the Team and to Panthers Fans

33 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Log off my man, we’re trying to enjoy every aspect of that win we that we can. It’s been such a long time since we went out took control and never relinquished it. Panther fans are enjoying satisfaction from all angles log off if you don’t want to hear all this positive Panther talk.

Why would I log out. ... and what does this have to do with enjoying or not enjoying a win?  Chad is one of those people that can safely be ignored since everything he does is rooted in narcissism.  This "apology" is no different.  Anyone listening to him before or after should find a better channel.  

4 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

Why would I log out. ... and what does this have to do with enjoying or not enjoying a win?  Chad is one of those people that can safely be ignored since everything he does is rooted in narcissism.  This "apology" is no different.  Anyone listening to him before or after should find a better channel.  

He is a former player giving his opinion.  He admitted he was wrong which is rare these days.  I'll give credit where it's due and he is due some for that IMO.  

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

He is a former player giving his opinion.  He admitted he was wrong which is rare these days.  I'll give credit where it's due and he is due some for that IMO.  

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Alex Smith you are up next.

Yall really wanna make every player and personality that said we suck recant just because we beat "The Raiduhs?"  Tepper still blows and the org is still the laughing stock of the nfl, yall.  

4 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

Yall really wanna make every player and personality that said we suck recant just because we beat "The Raiduhs?"  Tepper still blows and the org is still the laughing stock of the nfl, yall.  

I want the players/analysts that went off on a rant about how badly we screwed Bryce Young by giving him no talent and no coaching to admit they had a bad take.  When an old vet shows up on the road and is the first QB to throw over 300 yards and 3 TDs this year it shows me that we have enough talent for our QB to show SOMETHING.  I still think 6 wins is our peak, but our offense has enough talent to score some points this year. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, CBDellinger said:

why does anyone care what Chad Ocho Cinco thinks?  Dude raced a horse with an insane head start and acted like it was a legitimate thing.

Bro...do you just wake up with a dark cloud over your head everyday?? 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CBDellinger said:

A narcissist eating crow kind of speaks volumes though. 

Idgaf would ochocinco thinks btw, but can definitely agree it's refreshing to hear any talking head say something like that.