• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ochocinco offers an Apology to the Team and to Panthers Fans

4 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

why does anyone care what Chad Ocho Cinco thinks?  Dude raced a horse with an insane head start and acted like it was a legitimate thing.

Log off my man, we’re trying to enjoy every aspect of that win we that we can. It’s been such a long time since we went out took control and never relinquished it. Panther fans are enjoying satisfaction from all angles log off if you don’t want to hear all this positive Panther talk.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Good to see. It's time for others to realize it was a Bryce problem first and then everything else.

5 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

why does anyone care what Chad Ocho Cinco thinks?  Dude raced a horse with an insane head start and acted like it was a legitimate thing.

Because media guys choosing to admit he was wrong is not the norm. Props to him for admitting his take was wrong. Lots of 'it's not Bryce' still out there and in fact it was just that. 

• Beer 2

That was a more sincere apology then you get from others.

Didn't give a generic "I'm sorry, I was wrong" -- but called out specific people he felt needed to hear that apology was due in their direction

Will make for an interesting INSIDE THE NFL segment this week - can't imagine that they won't touch upon the game after giving us a segment last week

• Pie 3