• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis message to fans

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Very short segment at the beginning of the segment. They gave almost 0 credit to Dalton or Canales and mainly blamed the organization for not benching Bryce sooner. But Teddy had a great point in that the players don't care about QB development they care about winning. 

One of these idiots gave no blame to Bryce and called our win a "Sugar high" 

Rex said its not legit bc we beat a team not expected to do well (Raiders) 

Rex highly critical, giving the panthers an "F" for how they handled Bryce lol. 

The host asked the best question at the end of if this game affected how they think about Bryce Young because it made panthers look competitive. They didn't even answer the question!!! LOL

Rex Ryan only gives good reviews about 1 thing - feet...

Disgusted Feet GIF by AFV Babies

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Hate to disagree with you TD, there is nothing to suggest he will be in the NFL much longer after we release or trade him 

Make no mistake, he agrees with you. He is just respectful enough to not throw shade at Bryce while he is already down. Everyone knows he’s done. Only those of us on online message boards can be candid about it though. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 hours ago, ncsfinest21 said:

People just dont understand that Bryce cant see over the line which eliminates all passes in the middle of the field. He doesnt have the arm to throw more than 20 yards which eliminates the deep threat. So teams play to the outside and play the rush making the play calling so easy to read. If he does throw over the middle he has to throw it high to not get it batted down and it sails over the receiver which happened 2  times already. I think Stroud wouldve thrived here because he can make the pass. He has the stature and touch and I said all this draft day. If Bryce was 6'2" yes he could be better but he is limited and really in order for him to be good here, we wouldve needed Sean Payton as a HC.

I don't understand the people saying Bryce can make all the throws. 

What is that? His velocity is less; when he throws to the same target the ball simply takes longer to get there. Is that enough to beat these DBs? I was always on the down side of that. It is just harder to do. Why make it harder? I never got it. 

Dalton isn't winging it like AR but he is NFL level. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Sounds like what most of our fanbase thinks about JC Horn

I'm always on the fence. I'm a big believer in 'the best ability is availability'.  I do think Horn has elite potential, but he has to stay healthy this year at least, no question about it.

21 hours ago, ImfromClayton said:

I'll eat the crow. I was dead wrong. I am shocked that Bryce is clearly this awful at this point. 

I do hope that some of the scouting and talent acquisition positions that allowed this to happen have at least been seriously evaluated. 

I'm happy as I can be, but genuinely shocked. Not sure at this moment if Bryce has any value. Maybe Sean Payton or another offensive guy would take a look at a very cheap price. 

As for us, this clearly makes us a viable NFL team at least. The raiders aren't great, but we looked really solid. .500 the rest of the way is about the ceiling in my view, but that's a lot higher ceiling than I previously imagined. 

Same. I was also shocked to see he regressed from even last years standards. Damn shame. Glad we still have Dalton on the roster