• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis message to fans

Mr. Scot

It wasn’t even just the national media. There were local guys spewing the same bs and they should know better. Julian Council and Tim Donnelly were both very adamant that it was a mistake to bench him. 

Edited by BIGH2001
  • Pie 3

2 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

It wasn’t even just the national media. There were local guys spewing the same bs and they should know better. Julian Council and Tim Donnelly were both very adamant that it was a mistake to bench him. 

Tim Donnelly is an absolute clown. I have no clue why he has a show, but I suspect that will take care of itself in due time.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

25 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Hate to disagree with you TD, there is nothing to suggest he will be in the NFL much longer after we release or trade him 

Sam Darnold. Just because you don't know how something works doesn't mean it's broken.

(Pumping that trade value)

• Beer 1

44 minutes ago, strato said:

Rex Ryan and Teddy Bruschi need to be freaking fired. If they would have said those things about someone in their club.... well they won't because they don't have the balls.

I am sad that Thomas has to 'stretch the truth' about Bryce in order to get cover for speaking his mind. 

rex ryan has always been a loud mouth and bruschi has some mental issues going on.

2 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

Now all the former players need to get fans hyped and go to the game. Let’s get a big crowd for Andy Daltons revenge game. 

i'm pretty excited about this matchup.

i feel like we're fired up pretty well. makes sense that we've got a QB whose hair is on fire.

• Pie 4

You all know I was on the "Give Bryce a chance with competence around him" Wagon all offseason. I just wanted to give (and see) the guy we gave up the farm for succeed.

It was PAINFULLY obvious he was the weakest link in the first two games of the entire team. Last year, everyone sucked. This year, Bryce sucked the loudest. All the talking heads saying "Poor Bryce, he didn't deserve to be benched, that franchise is a fuging disaster everything sucks there" Didn't watch him throw 26 passes and only manage to get 84 fuging yards in the worst passing performance I have ever witnessed.

fug the talking heads, they don't know poo, and I'm all aboard the Dalton Redemption tour.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

6 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

You all know I was on the "Give Bryce a chance with competence around him" Wagon all offseason. I just wanted to give (and see) the guy we gave up the farm for succeed.

It was PAINFULLY obvious he was the weakest link in the first two games of the entire team. Last year, everyone sucked. This year, Bryce sucked the loudest. All the talking heads saying "Poor Bryce, he didn't deserve to be benched, that franchise is a fuging disaster everything sucks there" Didn't watch him throw 26 passes and only manage to get 84 fuging yards in the worst passing performance I have ever witnessed.

fug the talking heads, they don't know poo, and I'm all aboard the Dalton Redemption tour.

Yeah, I watched the ALL-22 games last year and the offense was absolute trash. The schemes were slow and predictable, the oline was just waiting to get someone hurt, and the receivers were inconsistent. That wasn't fair to Bryce. And there's no way Andy would have been able to last the season. He took some vicious hits at Seattle.

This season though... You could see from the Saints game that guys were open often. Guys weren't dropping passes. And most importantly the oline was legit. Bryce didn't take advantage of the improvements. I did feel like Canales and Evero were severely outcoached in that game, but opportunities were there. But the Chargers game... The Panthers were the better team IMHO, but Bryce looked shell shocked. He did everything wrong. He looked like he didn't belong. He was getting worse. He had to be pulled. 

• Pie 4