• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hubbard VS Sanders

When he isn't dancing he at least gets a few yards. With this OL playing the way they are there's really no excuse not to get chunk plays more often than not. Hubbard has a ridiculous burst. I'm just waiting to see what the Hubbard/Brooks combo looks like...🍆

• Pie 1

Yeah dude has looked like Philly Sanders for exactly one play out of his tenure. Easy to get big gains with everyone worrying if your QB is going to pull it and run. He almost got the ball ripped out today and I was like he better not be the damper on today!

Chubba is legit one of those guys I'm thrilled to be wrong about, and my respect for the guy has only grown each and every year he has played.

Dude came in as a meme pick from Rhule's wife who couldn't catch a cold, to working his ass off and setting an example for the younger players on the roster, grinding, outperforming and usurping the highly paid FA RB that was brought in to start in front of him.

I respect the kid so much and how he plays. It's great to see him get the success he deserves.

• Pie 1