• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video. Panthers lockeroom breakdown with team by Canales. Joy

I said…many posts ago, that ‘the team would do what the coach and him and owner wouldn’t’ where Young is concerned.    They did the fans a favor. 

it is over  for Young.   This is Dalton’s team now 

players know what their teammates are made of, or not, particularly at the QB position   They will put up with a lot of poo if the player can play ball..puts $$s in their pockets 

they were not going to play for Young, plain and simple…it is their livelihood and Young was/is  a detriment to that

we aren’t talking about a young qb learning, we are talking about a qb without the physical, mental, emotional toughness for the NFL…and they know it…came out looking exactly the same as he did in film last year.  

young does not belong in the nfl

5 hours ago, NAS said:

“Throw it over their heads” felt like a direct dig at Bryce lol

I mean, how many times have we used 'shortcomings', 'falling short' just in normal use, and then we see the pun? Lol  at editing yourself all the time to worry about that. 

2 hours ago, GoingsGoingsGone said:

I've no issue with Tepper being in the room for that game ball moment. Those are the things that I would expect an owner to be doing.

Canales is easy to like, that enthusiasm is infectious. With a bit of luck along the way, the man can build a culture. 

He has the personality you love when things are going right and hate when things are going wrong.