• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video. Panthers lockeroom breakdown with team by Canales. Joy

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

But in all seriousness, imagine being coddled, protected, postured, and positioned to win your whole life, and then over 18 games, you prove you aren't just not good at this level but you're actually one of the worst to ever do it, get replaced, and the QB who has sat behind you that entire time sets multiple milestones and the locker room is going crazy.  Tbh, he probably wants to be traded at this point.

Who cares about the capital, it's better if he's just out of the building. Do an NBA trade, send a pick to someone, whatever it takes. His dad is probably crying rn

17 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Who cares about the capital, it's better if he's just out of the building. Do an NBA trade, send a pick to someone, whatever it takes. His dad is probably crying rn

This is where I'm at, the faster we move on from Bryce the faster we can get a franchise QB.

What I think about it won't matter, but if he is not causing problems we have a lot tied up in him. He is a big cap charge. 

The only leg the Youngs have to stand on is that the team ruined him. There is no more, crappy coaching, no talent around him, that is washed away. So, he is ruined or he just sucks. Those are the choices. 

They have to go with ruined. Not a big selling point. They will understand that the only real option is to stay put and try to rehab. I would keep him the year and offseason at least just for the money. Which he gets regardless of how bad he is. 

1 minute ago, strato said:

What I think about it won't matter, but if he is not causing problems we have a lot tied up in him. He is a big cap charge. 

The only leg the Youngs have to stand on is that the team ruined him. There is no more, crappy coaching, no talent around him, that is washed away. So, he is ruined or he just sucks. Those are the choices. 

They have to go with ruined. Not a big selling point. They will understand that the only real option is to stay put and try to rehab. I would keep him the year and offseason at least just for the money. Which he gets regardless of how bad he is. 

I don't think Bryce is the type to try to divide a locker room, so I doubt its a distraction to keep him

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

But in all seriousness, imagine being coddled, protected, postured, and positioned to win your whole life, and then over 18 games, you prove you aren't just not good at this level but you're actually one of the worst to ever do it, get replaced, and the QB who has sat behind you that entire time sets multiple milestones and the locker room is going crazy.  Tbh, he probably wants to be traded at this point.

I honestly think he wants to disappear from the NFL and would probably be happy serving fast food at raising Cane's for the rest of his life