• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Udpated Record Predictions with Dalton at QB?

Hoenheim

1 minute ago, BIGH2001 said:

If we get to 6-2 or 7-3 this place will go nuts with things like Super Bowl talk. 

Yea, I don’t see that happening but that’s my optimistic take before our tougher back end brings us back down to earth. It’s still just a total of 9 wins

4 or 5 seems fair. We have a new new offense and the tape accumulates. Let's see how the team responds to this game and what they work on this week. That could tick up some but Andy isn't going to get fresher as the season goes on.

Just being competitive and showing improvement is all I really care about the rest of this season. That's something that's been missing for way too long. 

Possible but unlikely, but I would love to be 8-2 going into the KC game.  Unfortunately if that happens I won't be able to see the game as I I'll be visiting Volcano National Park in Hilo Hawaii as I promised my wife.  You think I can play sick that day of the cruise and let her go alone?  👀