• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers future plan at QB. IMHO

Puresteel55

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

Also I would trade Bryce Young tomorrow to the Dolphins. They will never be more desperate than they are currently and his stock is only going to go down the longer we wait. 

I saw more Plummer on the sideline than BY. They should get it done before 8am because that GMFB cast is gonna be raving about throwbacjk Dalton

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, SOJA said:

that would be a dream I'm just still hyper pessimistic and nervous given how much we've struggled for the last season plus 

I get that, but I saw today the same thing i saw the first two week, clean pockets the offensive line blowing holes open... WRs open all over the place no pressure on our QB (both sacks today we're blown up play action that the RB and TE completely missed) 

The only difference this week was a Quartback who can actually throw the ball past the line of scrimmage..... 

I think they will go veteran next year whether Dalton has more left or not. Canales seems to have a way with guys who has been around a bit, and we could use the pick on another edge or high end WR. 

I still like Rudolph. Maybe a Dalton/Rudolph mix near year. 

But every year there is also 1 or 2 available QBs that hit the market or are up for trade that nobody was expecting. Who knows.

• Pie 1