• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So who is our QB next year?

Dalton is a better version of Derek Anderson when he backed up Cam. The clock is ticking before he isnt too good. Father time is undefeated. Kick the tires on Winston (FA) or Howell (trade). Need a better development guy than plummer. or longer bridge.

If I was Darnold I might tell the panthers to kindly look elsewhere after the way 2022 and 2021 went here. now he might if its the only bag someone throws at him, but id say he gets more than our offer.

Andy again, if he keeps this up--there will be a QB drafted at some point--in 2025.  I am starting to like the 2025 QB draft--I see 5 who might go first round and a few more that are long shots.  I think (for now) Sanders and Ward are likely to be the top 2, followed by Ewers and Beck--Of those, I would take Ward.  The next group, however, could be in play if we go with Dalton for one more season--too early to say now, but HYPOTHETICALLY: 

Jaxon Dart is my favorite developmental QB, Dart has played Wake, Ga Southern, Middle Tennessee St. and Furman. take a look at the completion percentages:  image.thumb.png.1c752851f4fc36560f80c1894d8731e5.png

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Andy again, if he keeps this up--there will be a QB drafted at some point--in 2025.  I am starting to like the 2025 QB draft--I see 5 who might go first round and a few more that are long shots.  I think (for now) Sanders and Ward are likely to be the top 2, followed by Ewers and Beck--Of those, I would take Ward.  The next group, however, could be in play if we go with Dalton for one more season--too early to say now, but HYPOTHETICALLY: 

Jaxon Dart is my favorite developmental QB, Dart has played Wake, Ga Southern, Middle Tennessee St. and Furman. take a look at the completion percentages:  image.thumb.png.1c752851f4fc36560f80c1894d8731e5.png

Great stats, but watch some tape.  System QB with an average arm.  If he's there in the 3rd, sure take a stab.  No higher though.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Resign Dalton, and draft Cam Ward.  🙂

I don't actually know, but I hope and pray that if we draft someone, we work him in slowly.  And I hope he the size of a regular NFL qb.  

I think, if he keeps it up, Ward is your #1 draft pick in 2025.  The others are fluid right now--