• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So who is our QB next year?

So now that we know Bryce isn't the answer and was actually the problem, what do we do about the Qb position next year? Andy Dalton is not going to play for another 10 years and his contract actually expires after this year. What if Dalton plays well enough that we miss out on a top 10 draft selection for a QB this year? Despite today's feel good victory, we still have legitimate questions at the QB position. 

I don't know yet but it won't be Young. Maybe Dalton or another vet if he isn't a good option at that time. They will draft another QB at some point next year. I don't see them affording a pricy FA option at this point. 

Just remember Dalton hasn’t had a winning season since 2015. And also Bryce isn’t done yet, he’ll get another shot to show if he can play or not. 

QB draft isn’t that great next year, if Bryce is out I could see them keeping Dalton and waiting till 26.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Just remember Dalton hasn’t had a winning season since 2015. And also Bryce isn’t done yet, he’ll get another shot to show if he can play or not. 

QB draft isn’t that great next year, if Bryce is out I could see them keeping Dalton and waiting till 26.

I wouldnt say so matter of factly Bryce gets another shot. I dont expect Dalton to throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs each game, but if hes playing remotely solid, theres no chance you can bring Bryce in at this point.

• Pie 3