• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce can’t be on the team this time next week.

electro's horse

On 9/23/2024 at 3:48 AM, Jackie Lee said:

Way too many words lol..He's just not good

I get your point. This is a message board not a board room. I agree he's not been good. But the reason why weighs heavy on whether you should keep him rostered or not.

If you truly believe he's irredeemable, cut bait and conserve what you can. However, I don't think most nfl personnel look at Bryce Young as irredeemable. On top of that, Canales was hired at least in part to develop the kid. Let him see what he can do without the pressure while a vet helms the team.

• Pie 1

On 9/22/2024 at 6:39 PM, emhoward said:

I saw him being supportive. He was on the sideline jumping up and down when we got the interception. Maybe there were other shots of him pouting that I missed. 

There is no evidence of any negative behavior from Bryce. 

• Pie 1

I can only see one way out (Cue Gregg Allman) and that's if we have a player on the last year of the contract that makes enough to offset Bryce's cap penalty.

A player who is in the last year of his deal doesn't have future this or pro rated that. Clean. 

So, that player and Bryce for a really nice draft pick that we don't have to pay this year. Or i guess you could trade them to different teams, same effect. 

Or stand pat, tough poo Bryce. Any better ideas? 

If you can find any kind of way without further sticking it to us, be my guest. 

And PS that player is probably Diontae or Thielen, or Shaq, or? Who else is on the last year that's getting paid?