• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After today... (Some fun little stats)

Bear Hands

18 minutes ago, MRenshaw said:

They can eat poo! Get them the F out of the fanbase! 

Naw, fan how you want. We get to laugh at the flimsy attempt to justify what is painfully clear. The media is going to take it's time so I am actually looking forward to seeing who takes that route. Those are the people I don't want to waste my time going forward. No problem hating the media because they get paid to do it. Fans clowning themselves is their problem IMO. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, jtm said:

Refreshing game but it is just one game. Let’s see what this team looks like in 6 weeks. Raiders basically had zero tape on this offense and that’s a huge advantage that will shrink once tape is out. 

Johnson is a stud and what a pick up. 

That may be, but Dalton had a very similar degree of success when he stepped in for Bryce against Seattle last year.  His last two starts since he's been here have both looked really good.  While teams didn't know what this offense would look like, they do know Canales and Dalton.  They know tendencies.  And I think Pierce is a fantastic coach with a defensive background, so I think this is more than them not being prepared bc it was Dalton...  he needs to be given credit for still being a really, really good QB, and with him in the lineup, this team is dynamic.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

20 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Naw, fan how you want. We get to laugh at the flimsy attempt to justify what is painfully clear. The media is going to take it's time so I am actually looking forward to seeing who takes that route. Those are the people I don't want to waste my time going forward. No problem hating the media because they get paid to do it. Fans clowning themselves is their problem IMO. 

We got a bunch of litmus tests out of this if nothing else.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

That may be, but Dalton had a very similar degree of success when he stepped in for Bryce against Seattle last year.  His last two starts since he's been here have both looked really good.  While teams didn't know what this offense would look like, they do know Canales and Dalton.  They know tendencies.  And I think Pierce is a fantastic coach with a defensive background, so I think this is more than them not being prepared bc it was Dalton...  he needs to be given credit for still being a really, really good QB, and with him in the lineup, this team is dynamic.

They weren't prepared to run the ball. That's what held them back as much anything I thought. 

That Baltimore trip took a lot out of them I bet. Lots of energy spent on winning that one.

We may have a little let down off of this, but we got those run blocking guys getting better each week. 

1 hour ago, jtm said:

Refreshing game but it is just one game. Let’s see what this team looks like in 6 weeks. Raiders basically had zero tape on this offense and that’s a huge advantage that will shrink once tape is out. 

Johnson is a stud and what a pick up. 

Nobody is printing up playoff tickets, but it was great they looked competent, competitive, and victorious, instead of the punching bag that they've been for the entire Bust Young era. If he had played today, it would've been more of the same, 30-6, and we all know it.

3 minutes ago, strato said:

We got a bunch of litmus tests out of this if nothing else.

I already saw 1 where they flat out said it and stated how different everything was without him. It's one thing to have his peers to do their normal solidarity thing but it's a credibility issue with people who do that for a job. Going to be fun which is great because I can't remember when any of this was fun the last time. Maybe the Cam return game?

2 minutes ago, strato said:

They weren't prepared to run the ball. That's what held them back as much anything I thought. 

That Baltimore trip took a lot out of them I bet. Lots of energy spent on winning that one.

We may have a little let down off of this, but we got those run blocking guys getting better each week. 

All true, but I think having a functional QB changed the complexion of the entire team and the game.  They couldn't impose their will, be it the pass, run, or defensively, because we had balance and the defense stayed fresh.  Dalton really made the game entirely different.

• Pie 2