• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After today... (Some fun little stats)

Bear Hands

Also, Legette looks good.  I did not advocate for him high in the second (eventually a 32nd pick), but I will admit, the guy looks really promising.  

A lot of good stuff today.

DALTON, Hunt, Lewis, Corbett, Legette, Diontae, Chuba, Jewell, Jackson, Ray (this dude showed UP)

So when you have a guy who can keep the offense on the field, it helps the entire team, offense & defense out.  Gives the defense breathers, gives the WRs placement, opertes in the pocket to make the OL look sharp.  Everything was just fine tuned and balanced.  

Honestly, one of the most both balanced and vertical offenses I've seen on this team in forever.  This was one of the best days in forever, well above a ton of Rivera & Fox squads.

• Pie 9

Refreshing game but it is just one game. Let’s see what this team looks like in 6 weeks. Raiders basically had zero tape on this offense and that’s a huge advantage that will shrink once tape is out. 

Johnson is a stud and what a pick up. 

1 hour ago, Manna said:

...Bryce supporters will still not eat crow. 

Dumb people, don't know they are dumb. Expect the same. And I am sorry, but the people still carrying that cross, not going to win any football IQ contests.

Young will be gone, they'll start fanning for their next favorite college hero. 

• Beer 1