• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GTFO Bryce

KillerKat

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Stupid post…leave the kid alone ahole

While I agree with not dogpiling, dude appears to be quite mentally soft and has seemed to handle this poorly if the 'didn't see this coming' and 'Bryce is pissed' stuff is true. Gonna play games like he played with his weight at the combine to get over drafted, then better be ready for the smoke when you under deliver and to put in the work to improve.

• Pie 1

I don’t hate Bryce, I just don’t want to see him ever QB for us again.

The dude got more out of his size than he had a right to.  He just finally hit a wall where he wasn’t special anymore.  

So long Bryce, at least you shouldn’t have any trouble processing this….. (I couldn’t help myself)

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, KSpan said:

While I agree with not dogpiling, dude appears to be quite mentally soft and has seemed to handle this poorly if the 'didn't see this coming' and 'Bryce is pissed' stuff is true. Gonna play games like he played with his weight at the combine to get over drafted, then better be ready for the smoke when you under deliver and to put in the work to improve.

Let’s not forget the asked for a trade rumor. 

• Beer 1