• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich was right / Frank Reich was wrong

Mr. Scot

I mean, Carr didn't look too great today. I still don't think Reich was right about that, unless you just want an average QB that can play above average at times, as well as get you an early postseason exit (if you're lucky to get there).

1 hour ago, TD alt said:

I mean, Carr didn't look too great today. I still don't think Reich was right about that, unless you just want an average QB that can play above average at times, as well as get you an early postseason exit (if you're lucky to get there).

Last season, I'd have settled for "better than Bryce Young" 😕

"Not handing the Chicago Bears the #1 overall pick" would have been nice too.

Edited by Mr. Scot

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Last season, I'd have settled for "better than Bryce Young" 😕

"Not handing the Chicago Bears the #1 overall pick" would have been nice too.

Well, I wasn't hot on the trade either. Trading away day one and day two picks always makes me shake my head. To get someone "better than Bryce" doesn't mean we had to acquire Carr, far from it (especially if you consider what Dalton is doing today). I'd just assume have a journeyman like Dalton than overpay for Carr (whether it be in capital, draft capital or a combination of the two). And I said something similar when we were debating about Carr. He was a bad value in my opinion.