• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Games Week 3

Jackie Lee

The Vikings have a horseshoe up their ass today. Darnold gets hit while throwing causing a backward pass and live ball and the RB scoops it up for about 8 on 1st and 10. Them they run a reverse to flea flicker and Darnold does a Darnold and throws into perfect double coverage... pass interference. Now a TD. You can't beat a really good team when they're also catching every break.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I love Darnold playing well though. You know it's just eating Tepper up. LOL

He literally sees multiple examples of how he stewed the pooch over and over playing good football for other teams every week. I would say he is eating humble pie but I doubt he admits any of it was his fault 

7 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Jalen Carter looking good. Imagine having Micah Parsons and Jalen Carter? If only there were people who knew that was the way to draft for the Panthers...

Micah Parsons or Horn….

After Luke retired Parsons would have been a natural pick but we had Rhule and Tepper making decisions. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Darnold, Mayfield pretty much anyone the panthers gave up on or passed on....

As of this moment Darnold would probably be MVP 🤣

The Vikes are playing like legit SB contenders. We'll see if they can keep it up. Their D is just dominant. They've only given up a total of 23 points on the season so far. 17 of them to SF.

• Pie 1