• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Several teams interested in trading for Bryce Young

37 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Don't really care at this point

Same.

Everyone worried about this kind of thing happening, but if it's not happening here I don't want it. These things usually just take the best most ideal situations to work out and it's a crap shoot finding them. I just don't want to hold into someone hoping that at some point we happen to stumble into being the right situation for them.

Either it works or it doesn't. If it doesn't, move on and don't look back and play the "what if" game.

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

He get traded for peanuts and start playing like an all pro elsewhere 

You seen Bryce play football last year and this year? After seeing 18 games with him quarterbacking, I don't think the dude could play CFL or USFL very well let alone an all pro in the NFL.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

You seen Bryce play football last year and this year? After seeing 18 games with him quarterbacking, I don't think the dude could play CFL or USFL very well let alone an all pro in the NFL.

I just posted a mini doc that came out today, and my thoughts were he'd be a very good arena league QB lol. His High School film vs 16 year olds looked great. He could pull off those moves against a glorified rec center pick up game style arena league team I bet

4 hours ago, Shocker said:

He get traded for peanuts and start playing like an all pro elsewhere 

lol no, this dude isn't cut out for the NFL. I'd be shocked if he even makes it as a halfway decent backup.

It's worth trading him at this point just to get out of his contract.