• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Several teams interested in trading for Bryce Young

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sadly nobody cares about honest breakdowns anymore. It's all about hot takes and who's the most entertaining personality.

Which is why I always say I miss the days before social media. Everyone is the same these days. Just look at the sports podcasts world. Everyone has a voice now.

Podcast world has the gamut. But beats the hell out of network media corporations. 

• Pie 1

The amount of coddling Bryce is getting from the national media is insane. I understand that we aren't a good football team, but this team has the talent on the Oline and at the skill positions for at least and average QB to throw for over 100 yards in 4 quarters of football. Bryce has had a QBR of 12.7 vs the Saints and a 6.8 vs the Chargers that is historically bad and the team made the right call in benching him. It's annoying how Bryce is getting a complete pass from the national media for his historically bad play. The media is portraying it as if Tepper made Bryce miss the wide-open Adam Thelien, Tepper made Bryce stare down his WR over the middle of the field and throw an INT, Tepper is the reason Bryce missed the call on the blitz pick up. At some point they have to realize that Bryce is just playing like a bust and that the evaluation on him in the pre-draft process was wrong in that his "super processor" mind can't overcome his lack of physical NFL size and ability. 

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

The amount of coddling Bryce is getting from the national media is insane. I understand that we aren't a good football team, but this team has the talent on the Oline and at the skill positions for at least and average QB to throw for over 100 yards in 4 quarters of football. Bryce has had a QBR of 12.7 vs the Saints and a 6.8 vs the Chargers that is historically bad and the team made the right call in benching him. It's annoying how Bryce is getting a complete pass from the national media for his historically bad play. The media is portraying it as if Tepper made Bryce miss the wide-open Adam Thelien, Tepper made Bryce stare down his WR over the middle of the field and throw an INT, Tepper is the reason Bryce missed the call on the blitz pick up. At some point they have to realize that Bryce is just playing like a bust and that the evaluation on him in the pre-draft process was wrong in that his "super processor" mind can't overcome his lack of physical NFL size and ability. 

It’s the same national media that was sucking Bryce off the entire pre draft process

The national media all just piggyback off each other when it comes time to the draft 

A lot easier to blame the mess that is the Panthers than to admit how horribly wrong they were about Bryce

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

It’s the same national media was sucking Bryce off the entire pre draft process

The national media all just piggyback off each other when it comes time to the draft 

A lot easier to blame the mess that is the Panthers than to admit how horribly wrong they were about Bryce

I am curious as to what the story will be if Andy comes out and plays well and leads us to a win. What excuse will they have for Bryce then? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 hours ago, CRA said:

JJ reported the highest offer has been a 4th. 

Guess Tepper is just embarrassed what they media new cycle will say….given we traded away our roster and all those picks….for a 4th

Oh well. We turned two 1sts into two 5ths by not trading Burns earlier. Not like we don’t have embarrassment already painted across our franchise.

2 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

I am curious as to what the story will be if Andy comes out and plays well and leads us to a win. What excuse will they have for Bryce then? 

We don’t even have to win. If Dalton just does what he did in Seattle last year then the Bryce excuses need to stop

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

We don’t even have to win. If Dalton just does what he did in Seattle last year then the Bryce excuses need to stop

The Bryce excuses stopped after week 2. I saw a freshman QB for NC State make a couple throws we saw Young not be able to hit last week. Dude was getting killed by Clemson and only starting because of multiple injuries yet his WRs were throwing fits because he couldn’t make throws.

It’s funny to see the Bryce supporters now saying we shouldn’t trade him because he might do better elsewhere. Lol, I’d love to see that day. All these QB busts that have been thrown around the last few years have one thing in common. They all have good physical traits. If some other team wants to save us $10M in cap space the next two years, I’m all for it.

My guess is they’ll play Dalton a few games and see what happens. If we win a few then they’ll stick with him. If the team continues racking up Ls they’ll put Bryce back in just to see if anything changed with him watching games. Basically resetting the router on the super computer. If he still sucks which he will they’ll move him in the off season. 

Edited by Wanderlai
  • Pie 2