• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Several teams interested in trading for Bryce Young

We should trade a late round pick for another backup QB. I don't care what we do with Bryce at this point. I just don't want to see that crap play back in the field.

At this point, it doesn't matter what we paid for Bryce, it was a huge mistake. What's done is done. Just move on.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

I would love to see us play against him this year. That would be great. With his attitude I think it could get worse if they put him back in again. Hearing the WRs already turned on him so that would be fun.

Trade Bryce, get more draft capital and acquire weapons for a QB in the 2026 draft.  Sign a FA QB or extend Dalton, depending on his play going forward, on a 3 year deal (final year option). 

Why is this so freaking difficult???

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Lol sheesh.  Bryce has been put in timeout lol

I think this is a game now. The rumors of interested teams and Bryces camp (agents)being shocked come into play. The only way to get better value in a trade, is to act like he is still part of their plans. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Beer 1

wonder what Bryce would be worth as a comp pick.  Not sure how that works, but if he'd be worth a 3rd or 4th, considering the cap room we expect next year, maybe that would be the play instead of a trade--however, if you are looking at saving cap room, then probably disregard.

• Beer 1

43 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Trade Bryce, get more draft capital and acquire weapons for a QB in the 2026 draft.  Sign a FA QB or extend Dalton, depending on his play going forward, on a 3 year deal (final year option). 

Why is this so freaking difficult???

which is what they should have done before drafting a QB.  The QB is the final piece.  They put a 5'9" 180 lb QB behind the worst OL in the NFL with nothing beyond Thielen at WR-and no help at TE.  What did they expect?

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

Hopefully Andy plays well enough to keep Bryce in permanent timeout.

I think the better Andy plays and the better the offense looks without Bryce, the lower his trade value becomes.   But if it’s a 4th, 5th whatever just get him gone at some point.  I think publicly they are trying to minimize the urgency and they don’t want to paint themselves into a corner by not stating the obvious but I believe they have to be ready to get it over with.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, Shocker said:

He get traded for peanuts and start playing like an all pro elsewhere 

Meh.....can't turn a player with his deficiencies and drive into a great QB. Maybe a backup at best.

8 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

which is what they should have done before drafting a QB.  The QB is the final piece.  They put a 5'9" 180 lb QB behind the worst OL in the NFL with nothing beyond Thielen at WR-and no help at TE.  What did they expect?

I KNOW! Crazy right?  It seems like I've said this before. 😉It's like in construction, trying to put the roof on house before the foundation has been poured or have the walls built.  But hey, the Tepper-era Panthers are going to be unconventional, right?

• Pie 1