• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Several teams interested in trading for Bryce Young

37 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Don't really care at this point

Same.

Everyone worried about this kind of thing happening, but if it's not happening here I don't want it. These things usually just take the best most ideal situations to work out and it's a crap shoot finding them. I just don't want to hold into someone hoping that at some point we happen to stumble into being the right situation for them.

Either it works or it doesn't. If it doesn't, move on and don't look back and play the "what if" game.

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

He get traded for peanuts and start playing like an all pro elsewhere 

You seen Bryce play football last year and this year? After seeing 18 games with him quarterbacking, I don't think the dude could play CFL or USFL very well let alone an all pro in the NFL.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

You seen Bryce play football last year and this year? After seeing 18 games with him quarterbacking, I don't think the dude could play CFL or USFL very well let alone an all pro in the NFL.

I just posted a mini doc that came out today, and my thoughts were he'd be a very good arena league QB lol. His High School film vs 16 year olds looked great. He could pull off those moves against a glorified rec center pick up game style arena league team I bet

4 hours ago, Shocker said:

He get traded for peanuts and start playing like an all pro elsewhere 

lol no, this dude isn't cut out for the NFL. I'd be shocked if he even makes it as a halfway decent backup.

It's worth trading him at this point just to get out of his contract.

He can take his slow super deep walk back and bunny hop somewhere else..

If you can get anything you strike while the iron is hot and move on..

If braking up with your girl or getting a chance to sit and learn got you talking about your open to a trade then I don't want you on my team. I want someone willing to fight and prove the haters WRONG that's what a tru competitor would do.

Just another of the lies told about the kid coming out of bama..

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1837801791309635692?s=46&t=sZBAMdzLph5zbmPd88saXg

same thing from Ian, nice use of the word timeout too. 

I hope this is just to make it look like they're not desperate to move him on. The only way it makes sense to see him again is if Dalton is just as bad or gets injured. If Dalton performs like an average NFL QB bringing Bryce back will just highlight even more how rubbish he is.

• Pie 1

It all depends on how well Andy plays over the next couple of weeks. If Dalton comes out and gets us 3 wins over the next 3 games while throwing for at least 200 plus yards a game and at least 1 TD a game, then there's no way you go back to Bryce. I'm sure Andy is fried up to solidify his starting role today with a good performance. I know he has to be chomping at the bit considering the next 2 games after today will be revenge games for him in the Bengals and the Bears. 

• Pie 1

There's no reason to be in a hurry about this. Take your time see how the team responds today and go from there. But Bryce himself needs to be responding appropriately and actually work on improving his fundamentals and leading by example not showing up having barely done anything. The team is clearly over that and ready to be led by someone that actually wants to compete at the highest level.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

There's no reason to be in a hurry about this. Take your time see how the team responds today and go from there. But Bryce himself needs to be responding appropriately and actually work on improving his fundamentals and leading by example not showing up having barely done anything. The team is clearly over that and ready to be led by someone that actually wants to compete at the highest level.

I agree. There's no reason to rush this. It also depends on what they think Plummer could do if necessary. They would still need to find a 3rd QB. Either to be Dalton's back up or move to the PS.