• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Several teams interested in trading for Bryce Young

JJ reported the highest offer has been a 4th. 

Guess Tepper is just embarrassed what they media new cycle will say….given we traded away our roster and all those picks….for a 4th

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Guess Tepper is just embarrassed what they media new cycle will say….given we traded away our roster and all those picks….for a 4th

Hasn't it been stated that we literally can't trade him this season? We don't have the Cap space to do so.

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

A 4th?  Run, don't walk.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Hasn't it been stated that we literally can't trade him this season? We don't have the Cap space to do so.

The cap would basically be the same with or without him wouldn’t?  He is going to count against us 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

The cap would basically be the same with or without him wouldn’t?  He is going to count against us 

I think if he is traded now, his cap hit this year goes from 8 million to 18 million.

Basically, the rest of his big signing bonus that is supposed to be spread out over his rookie contract is applied at once.

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

We would save $2M this year, $4M next, $6M final if the numbers stay as they are. $6M dead cap each year

That's absolutely worth nothing in NFL dollars. This is why I believe, unless there is some mega stupid offer, Bryce rides the bench this year (barring injury) and is forced to compete for his job next year!.  I would play him in EVERY  pre-season game and show case him regardless if I was going to keep him or not.