• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Dalton

TarHeel69

2 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

So you watched the game last week where no pass went over 12 yards and he held the ball for 2.1 seconds on avg?

You mean we're he freaked out in a clean pocket lol Literally 0 of the sacks he as taken have be credited to the line 🤣  every single sack he had over 5 seconds 

5 hours ago, Waldo said:

Run the ball and Andy will be fine. I just don't want to see him hurt or any of Bryce.

I agree. To win this game we need to establish the run and stay with it. We need to create an identity today and it needs to be at the line with ground and pound to open up the air attack. I think Chubba has turned into a pretty good RB. We need to use him this game. I would love for us to become a physical team this season and it would work well with Andy I think. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, PantherChris said:

I honestly think he's still talented enough to be a mid tier starter, the guy is better than a lot of starting QBs including the guy we are facing today 

I think Uncle Rico is better than present day Dalton. 

Uncle Rico was solid on a horrific Jag team. 

Came in last year and posted a winning record with Indy.  Saw more wins last year in relief than Carolina has seen in a long time. 

Completing 77% if his balls this year 

• Beer 1

38 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I agree. To win this game we need to establish the run and stay with it. We need to create an identity today and it needs to be at the line with ground and pound to open up the air attack. I think Chubba has turned into a pretty good RB. We need to use him this game. I would love for us to become a physical team this season and it would work well with Andy I think. 

Even 50/50 would be better than pass first. I'm interested to see the starting series on offense whe  it's scripted. Andy doesn't need confidence. Just set the tone

• Pie 2

42 minutes ago, CRA said:

I think Uncle Rico is better than present day Dalton. 

Uncle Rico was solid on a horrific Jag team. 

Came in last year and posted a winning record with Indy.  Saw more wins last year in relief than Carolina has seen in a long time. 

Completing 77% if his balls this year 

Minshew with 16 starts in 2023....

Vs 

Dalton with 13 starts in 2022

I disagree but we will see 

Screenshot_20240922_144241_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240922_144321_Chrome.jpg