• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Dalton

TarHeel69

Whole lot of Bryce talk this week,  and we can't do anything about that.

Come on Red Rifle,  give me some fireworks,  some love,  some REASON TO EVALUATE THE REST OF THIS ROSTER.  You are our compass, guiding light and beacon to what we have on OFFENSIVE and DEFENSIVE. FOOSBALL!

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

Time stamped to skip the Bryce coddling and the excitement these guys showed just to say Dalton is an actual pro NFL qb lol. Coddle all you want but then when moneys on the line you're like yeah Dalton is the real deal compared to whatever that was

I was just thinking this morning that it feels a little different having a grown up in there.

I'm not confident, but I'm also not stuck thinking "so just how bad is it going to be today?"

There might actually be a game today.

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, jtm said:

Panthers win today is my prediction. 

Yes 

No recent film on Dalton in a Carolina scheme

Players pumped for opportunity to win

Defense hungry on turnovers

There's hopefully going to be carnage in Vegas.

Panthers 35, Raiders 10

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I was just thinking this morning that it feels a little different having a grown up in there.

I'm not confident, but I'm also not stuck thinking "so just how bad is it going to be today?"

There might actually be a game today.

In the first 2 games the Raiders didn't run the ball which would be good since our run D has been terrible. Also, the Raiders D hasn't been good in general but especially their run D so perhaps we can run the ball well today and control the tempo. Force Menshew to air it out again. 

I think the players in locker room know that Bryce who albeit is a nice guy just does not have the physical ability to be a starting NFL QB and I bet they come out and play inspired football today for Andy in order to win and have him stay as the starter. 

We don't want Andy throwing the ball a lot. He's the type where he looks good and everything is going fine and then he throws a brainless pick. We need a little razzle dazzle and run the ball. The defense has got to keep the score lowish because if we have to throw a lot to try and catch up we're cooked.