• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What could they realistically get for Bryce??

Jmac

1 hour ago, Johnstonny said:

You sure changed your beta tune, like a chameleon.....

The majority of NFL teams had him as the top QB last year. I preferred Stroud in the draft, but tried to stay positive with who we had. I was taking a wait-and-see approach this season, as many were. I still think Young is better than he has shown, but I do not have hope that he will turn it around here. Like the others, he will probably ball out at his next stop. Either way, I prefer a more prototypical QB. The experiment should be over. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Darnold didn't ball out in SF which was his next stop. 2 games now. I think he is gonna be fine though. 

Mayfield, well he went to work with Canales, and did well. The same guy that just stored Bryce in his garage with the golf clubs and fishing rods. 

The question was what they could realistically get.

Realistically, they'd get a Day 2 pick, no question...if it were any team other than Carolina.

But since GMs know it's Carolina, they'll get offered a 6th or 7th. They also might get nothing and will have to release him, not because other GMs value Bryce the same as the Huddle does, but because they know Carolina's front office collectively has one football IQ point for every year the franchise has been in existence. Cam was cut for nothing, CMC was given away for a bag of moldy beans, and Burns was had for a 2nd and a 5th probably because the brain (lol) trust figured both numbers were higher than 1.