• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What could they realistically get for Bryce??

Jmac

1 minute ago, strato said:

Because he is a disaster. He was getting no better at all. Hurting the team. 

But the FoMO is real, they want to try and fix him a little and see if he responds with better play, I guess. 

He got worse even though everything got better around him. Not saying the situation is perfect now by any means, but it's better. A lot closer to NFL average.

Actually, I would say the pass pro has been above league average. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, strato said:

I think there is some simpatico going on with that agency and ESPN to be honest. There is a concerted narrative push.

It’s wild, rarely does anyone say he’s been awful. Even if they do, it’s always “he’s been bad BUT…”

Like many have said, if he was as good as what everyone said when he got drafted, he would look better than what he has shown. He doesn’t have to be all world, but my goodness, I’ve never seen something so bad. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

So benching Bryce will somehow result in Bryce magically becoming a better QB??

What is he going to learn on the bench that he couldnt learn while playing 18 games of NFL football? 

He needs a time out. He needs to Not dig his hole even deeper. It has sure looked like that would be more likely than not. Also, his play is causing division in the locker room. 

• Pie 1

Just now, The Lobo said:

It’s wild, rarely does anyone say he’s been awful. Even if they do, it’s always “he’s been bad BUT…”

Like many have said, if he was as good as what everyone said when he got drafted, he would look better than what he has shown. He doesn’t have to be all world, but my goodness, I’ve never seen something so bad. 

The only thing I can recall recently is Baker's start in 2022. I think he pulled it together in the second half a little but the next game was not good either. As I recall. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

He got worse even though everything got better around him. Not saying the situation is perfect now by any means, but it's better. A lot closer to NFL average.

Actually, I would say the pass pro has been above league average. 

Yeah. Agree. I am really feeling good about the OL. So far corbett, no problem. Icky can be the problem child but it is a lot easier to work around one guy than 3. And he may turn the corner, who knows. 

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

So benching Bryce will somehow result in Bryce magically becoming a better QB??

What is he going to learn on the bench that he couldnt learn while playing 18 games of NFL football? 

You're right. He needs to play, but right now he needs to take a step back and find his game. Bro is shell shocked and just playing horrible football. Or maybe he's pressing. Maybe he's trying too hard to get the ball to certain receivers- Johnson, when other guys are wide open. It was just weird- even for him. Marching him out there every Sunday like this ain't helping at all.

4 minutes ago, strato said:

Yeah. Agree. I am really feeling good about the OL. So far corbett, no problem. Icky can be the problem child but it is a lot easier to work around one guy than 3. And he may turn the corner, who knows. 

I think they gave up 2 sacks against the Chargers with Mack and Bosa! And both of those were 100% on the QB.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I think they gave up 2 sacks against the Chargers with Mack and Bosa! And both of those were 100% on the QB.

They have only played together two weeks. I remember I was pissed Lewis was AWL (away with leave) and they weren't getting work. 

Edited by strato

So, I read the team says it does not plan to trade him.

He is traded tomorrow, and the internet erupts with outrage, because they said something different and this means.... outrage!!! 

The world today, a ball of confusion (Temptations 1:3). 

Edited by strato