• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should this be a college football subforum?

Joe Bear

Should this be a college football subforum?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• NFL Draft
    • NCAA Football

28 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

So, people know what it's for?Confused Jim Carrey GIF

Meh....people post what they want where they want. We've got 50-100 people a week posting spam threads pushing CBD gummies in the NFL forum.

Of course I ban them when I see them.

Point is....

Action Bronson Wtf GIF by #ActionAliens

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

It'd just make a lot of sense to call it College Football. I imagine it would naturally get more traffic, not much more but perhaps a bit, if it were called that as opposed to a draft from two years ago. But it's not up to me.

For instance, you could even call it "College Football/NFL Draft" and I'd start posting rivalry game threads, team threads, etc. No one's stopping me from doing it now, yes, but it seems stupid to post that in the 2023 NFL Draft subforum.

Last thing I'll mention: the 2023 NFL Draft should be removed from even being typed on this forum, because it was the crescendo of awful decisions that set this franchise back and it's probably regarded by many as one of the worst times in this team's history.

College football, on the other hand, makes you think of cheerleaders, tailgates, chants, rivalry games and hard liquor.

Only one person on this planet can make the change. I think he only exists for about a minute a week.

More likely to find a Bigfoot wearing flip flops and a George Michael T-shirt than catch the guy with the power to do it.

Just now, rayzor said:

Only one person on this planet can make the change. I think he only exists for about a minute a week.

More likely to find a Bigfoot wearing flip flops and a George Michael T-shirt than catch the guy with the power to do it.

Fair enough. There are bigger fish to fry (and I don't eat fish).

• Pie 1