• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keeping it real about Bryce Young. Listen to those who actually watched film.

MRenshaw

11 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Chris Simms still standing on business of what he said about bryce since pre draft. 

Interesting note: He mentions that based on who you talk to or im guessing who he has talked too he says Andy dalton outperformed bryce threw spring all the way to camp. But bryce was the first pick so that's who was the starter. 

I can believe that. The players were basically saying the same thing. They know Dalton should've been the starter day 1. 

Edited by Panthers Rhule
  • Pie 2

26 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Bryce is basically Russell Wilson without the ability to get a first down or score.

Also without Russell Wilson's build, athleticism, arm strength, arm talent, vision, ability to improvise and extend plays, but is just as cringe-inducing.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, MRenshaw said:

Also without Russell Wilson's build, athleticism, arm strength, arm talent, vision, ability to improvise and extend plays, but is just as cringe-inducing.

Pretty much what I was alluding to. He has all of the team killing attitude and coddling issues tho.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Waldo said:

Bryce is basically Russell Wilson without the ability to get a first down or score.

6 hours ago, MRenshaw said:

6 hours ago, Waldo said:

Pretty much what I was alluding to. He has all of the team killing attitude and coddling issues tho.

Russ played baseball same with Kyler. They always had athletic ability.

Quite literally does Bryce Young have any athleticism at all? Not trying to be mean just being real. Never should have drafted a QB that small in the first place let alone one lacking any and all athleticism. The reason this wasn't a frequent source of discussion before the draft is because he played for Alabama. I cannot understate how much that effect had on the way he was so favorably evaluated to the rest of the quarterback class. It's that simple.

15 minutes ago, frankw said:

Quite literally does Bryce Young have any athleticism at all? Not trying to be mean just being real. Never should have drafted a QB that small in the first place let alone one lacking any and all athleticism. The reason this wasn't a frequent source of discussion before the draft is because he played for Alabama. I cannot understate how much that effect had on the way he was so favorably evaluated to the rest of the quarterback class. It's that simple.

I just watched a video that had some of his highschool tape. He was definitely athletic on that level but in the NFL he just can't compete.

• Beer 1

35 minutes ago, frankw said:

Well yeah. What he said and why I said without the ability to get a first down or score which would mean he isn't an even NFL backup level.

• Beer 1