• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keeping it real about Bryce Young. Listen to those who actually watched film.

MRenshaw

16 hours ago, 7CLOWNS said:

So people forget, Plummer looked real bad those first two preseason games. Only time he looked decent, was after Young looked unstoppable. Remember those plays were against backups.

Don't be surprise if Andy looks better or worse, hey he didn't get any reps either during preseason. But the one thing Andy got going, he will take the risk. He will risk throwing more downfield, that alone should open things up. But take in account, Young was told when to take deep shots and when not to. There's the difference, Andy is a vet, he going do him, Young needs to learn only that, to be himself again.

You expect a brand new head coach to fix things over night. Especially one who really hasn't done anything but bankroll off the QB's he's been around. Did he actually have anything to do with their success?

Bryce has been playing poorly but he's not getting the help he needs. 

The real question, is this year's coaching staff better than last year's or worst?  

Same defense staff, but the defense is playing worse. 

I think Dalton initially looks better.  I suspect the Panther O looks a fair amount better this week.  But then teams will get film on an old bad QB in this system……and eventually, Bryce Young gets the nod again.  And Bryce will look slightly better.  That’s it.  Slightly better.  Which will keep this org from making a clear cut move and just adding some slight competition the next year 

which equals…..the worse case scenario.  That’s where we are headed because this is Carolina 

I’ve read two different reports today, one from David Newton and one from Jonathan Jones, both saying we aren’t done with Bryce. I don’t know what to believe anymore, I just know we shouldn’t go back to him. If we do, I hope he proves me wrong (I said this bs last year and this year as well) 

1 hour ago, strato said:

You know what narratives. I shouldn't have to help you with this.

They have been going on for a year about it isn't Bryce's fault. They use the same WR, OL bad coaching stuff. Never his fault always something else. poo is is all over this board and the media.

Look I will agree with you when Bryce Young goes somewhere, wins the starting job, and proves it was never his fault.

So all the analyst who broke down his rookie film have them same narrative lol. Damn Bryce must have a heck of a PR team for every single analyst come to same conclusion.

20 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I’ve read two different reports today, one from David Newton and one from Jonathan Jones, both saying we aren’t done with Bryce. I don’t know what to believe anymore, I just know we shouldn’t go back to him. If we do, I hope he proves me wrong (I said this bs last year and this year as well) 

There is some conflicting information out there right now. I think the org is wanting to see how the team responds Sunday and proceed forward from there. Which makes sense. That being said the worst thing they can do is be indecisive after making this move. The locker room is upbeat. Everything going forward now should be about the development of our young roster in what looks to assuredly be another losing season because fans are beyond tired of this neverending cycle.

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, frankw said:

There is some conflicting information out there right now. I think the org is wanting to see how the team responds Sunday and proceed forward from there. Which makes sense. That being said the worst thing they can do is be indecisive after making this move. The locker room is upbeat. Everything going forward now should be about the development of our young roster in what looks to assuredly be another losing season because fans are beyond tired of this neverending cycle.

If the team comes out Sunday and actually looks like a somewhat competent offense with Dalton, there is no way they should go back to young. Even if Dalton gets hurt, I'd rather have Plummer in there or run the wildcat. That experiment is over

• Beer 2

Chris Simms still standing on business of what he said about bryce since pre draft. 

Interesting note: He mentions that based on who you talk to or im guessing who he has talked too he says Andy dalton outperformed bryce threw spring all the way to camp. But bryce was the first pick so that's who was the starter. 

2 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

So all the analyst who broke down his rookie film have them same narrative lol. Damn Bryce must have a heck of a PR team for every single analyst come to same conclusion.

Let me start asking YOU some stuff. You can answer and you can defend YOUR position. Bring it.

What fuging difference does what an analyst says matter when the guy shows you who he is? 

Have you watched the 2024 film analysis from numerous independent sources and not ESPN?

What did they have to say? The stuff is all over the place here . Warner. Chase Daniels. 

And what might it tell you that the dude that does QB school, did not even bother to make one for Young? But check his week one edition. 

42 minutes ago, strato said:

Let me start asking YOU some stuff. You can answer and you can defend YOUR position. Bring it.

What fuging difference does what an analyst says matter when the guy shows you who he is? 

Have you watched the 2024 film analysis from numerous independent sources and not ESPN?

What did they have to say? The stuff is all over the place here . Warner. Chase Daniels. 

And what might it tell you that the dude that does QB school, did not even bother to make one for Young? But check his week one edition. 

So the film analyst doesn’t matter now?

Let me get this straight Daniels, Warner, O’Sullivan, Palmer, Orlovsky ect…. all watched Bryce rookie film all came to pretty much the same conclusion, but now that conclusion doesn’t matter cause he’s a completely different QB playing with zero confidence these past two games.