• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keeping it real about Bryce Young. Listen to those who actually watched film.

MRenshaw

Jay Gruden keeping it real about Bryce Young: "There was just really no redeeming quality."

You can count on Kurt Warner to keep it real. The most interesting part of the interview (around 20:05) is when Kurt Warner hints that people in the media don't know what they talk about because they don't watch film: "I'm always amazed when somebody can come on a show on Monday and evaluate all these players on a Monday..."

Edited by MRenshaw
  • Pie 5

47 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah his ass better be still taking this seriously, one injrury and he get's his true last chance to prove he can play in the NFL. No reason to not have him actually compete with Plummer for the qb2 role at this point

The hard truth is that so far plummer has looked the best in Canales system. Bryce hasn't shown he should be playing over him outside of his draft status. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I put this somewhere but this is probably a better place. I was going to suggest that maybe there could avideo thread... with the different takes that are going around. 

I have really learned who the idiots and agenda driven people are on these sports networks. I haven't watched them for years and man, I hope it is years before i watch any more of these panel shows that don't use supporting evidence, they just spew ignorance. In this case.

This isn't that.

Richard Sherman had a fact based opinion too, maybe I'll go find it.

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1